Effect Of Leadership Style Principal And Teacher Performance Based Management Of School In Mts Nurul Ulum Malang

Roni Alim. B.K, Agus Priyono, Riril Mardiana Firdaus

Abstract


Abstract. One important issue about education today regard with respect to the implementation of School Based Management (SBM). Leadership is the ability to influence, manipulate and direct the actions of a person or group of people to achieve certain goals in certain situations. The teacher is a resource element that determines the success of education in the school, because the teacher is the human element that is closely related to student education efforts everyday in school. The person in charge learning process in the classroom is the teacher. The aim of research to determine the effect of leadership style of the principal and teacher performance individually or jointly to the school-based management at MTs NurulUlum Malang. This study uses a quantitative, descriptive, the research design correlation. This study uses a quantitative approach to the design of ex post facto. The sample in this research is all teachers amounted to 51 teachers at MTs NurulUlum Malang. The technique of collecting data using questionnaires and documentation. Data were analyzed using descriptive, the prerequisite test and hypothesis testing. Based on the results of data analysis done partially, show that: (1) the principal's leadership style has a significant influence and contributed a total of 0,363 (36.3%), the school-based management. Principal may give influences so that teachers motivated to carry out the duties and obligations together in achieving educational goals effectively and efficiently. (2) Performance of teachers has a significant influence and contributed a total of 0,270 (27.0%), the school-based management, it is seen from the ability to draw up programs of teaching, presenting teaching programs, analyze the learning results, compiling program improvement and enrichment as well as the ability draw up guidance programs. (3) Based on the value of R Square, it is known that simultaneously between leadership style Principal and teacher performance has a significant influence and contributed a total of 0.285 (28.5%), the school-based management. This means that the remaining approximately 0.715 (71.5%) of school-based management affected by factors other than the leadership style of the principal and teacher performance eg organizational climate, job satisfaction.

.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto Suharsini,1993.Posedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek, RinekaCipta, Yogyakarta.

Atmodiwiro, Soebagyo. 2003. Manajemen Pendidikan Indonesia. Ardadizya Jaya. Jakarta

Departemen Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan. 1994. Petunjuk Peningkatan Mutu Pendidikan. Jakarta: Direktorat Jendral Pendidikan Dasar dan menengah.

Devis, Keith dan Newton, Jhon W.1990.Perilaku Dalam Organisasi. Erlangga Jakarta.

Gomes, Faustino Cardoso. 1997. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Andi Offiset, Yogyakarta.

Harsey Paul. 1977. Menagement Of Organisation Bahavior : Utilizing Human resources. Prectice Hall, New Jersey.

Heidjrachman dan Suad Husnan. 1993. Manajemen Personalia. BPFE, Yogyakarta.

Keputusan Menteri Negara Pendayagunaan Aparatur Negara Nomor : 84 Tahun 1993. Tentang Jabatan Fungsional Guru dan Angka Kredit. Jakarta.

Locke Edwin A &Associaties. 1997.EssensiKepemimpinan. Spektrum, Jakarta.

Makmun Abin Syamsudin, Perencanaan Pendidikan. PT. RemajaRosdakarya.

Mulyasa E, Menjadi Guru Profesional, PT. Remaja Bandung.

................., Menjadi Kepala Sekolah Profesional, PT Remaja Bandung.

Nitisemeto, Alex S. 1996. Managemen Personalia (Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia).Ghalia Indonesia,

Santoso, Singgih, Mengolah Data Statistik Secara Profesional, PT. Elex Media Komputido Kelompok Gramedia, Jakarta.

Sugiyono. 2001. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan, Alfabeta, Bandung,

Undang-Undang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional No. 20 tahun 2003, Jakarta.

Undang-undang Guru dan Dosen No. 14 Tahun 2005. Jakarta,

Wahjosumidjo.1999. Kepemimpinan Kepala Sekolah, Tinjauan Teoritik dan Permasalahannya, Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.