Contribution Of Advertising For Purchasing Decision Of Simcard (Simpati) Product

Harrie Lutfie

Abstract


Abstract. Advertising is one form of promotion in determining consumer behavior for making purchasing decisions. Attractiveness, frequency, effectiveness and accuracy of advertising media certainly can influence purchasing decisions. This study aims to be able to see the relationship of advertising (X) with consumer purchasing decisions (Y) product smpati. The use of this simpati is expected to improve the effectiveness of communication is already a daily requirement of consumers. The method used in this study using a survey to see a causal relationship between the independent and dependent variables that affect it. By using a causality test can know the relationship. By using the Bernoulli formula, the degree of confidence of 95% and accuracy of 5% was obtained for the number of respondents = 96.04, rounded to 100 respondents. The results of this study show advertising variables with t of 7.642 is greater than t table 1.984, this shows that advertising significantly influence the purchase decision terminated simpati with the coefficient of 0.395. This finding, the Purchase Decision Simpati product can be improved through the influence Ads with 39.5%, while the remaining 60.5% is influenced by other factors not described in this study..  


Keywords


Keywords: Advertising, Purchasing Decision.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Kotler, Philip and Gary Armstong. (2012). Keputusan Pembelian. Edisi 13. Jilid 1. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Kotler and Armstrong (2012), Principles of Marketing 14th Edition, Pearson

Subagyo (2010) Marketing and Business. Edisi 1 Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media

Rudy Harjanto (2012). Prinsip – Prinsip Periklanan Jakarta : IKTP

George E Belch et all (2009), Advertising and Promotion: An Integrated Marketing Communications Perspective, 3rd Edition, Mc Graw Hill.

Sugiyono,(2011), Metode Penelitian Pendidikan (Pendekatan kuantitatif, kualitatif dan R & D), Alfabeta: Bandung.

Aaker, David, Kumar V Day, George and Leone, Robert (2011). Marketing Research, New York: Internationa Student Version. John Wiley

Imam Heryanto (2015), Analisa Pengaruh Produk, Harga, Distribusi dan Promosi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian dan Implikasinya Pada Kepuasan pelanggan.

http://www.pendidikanekonomi.com/2013/02/pengertian-dan-fungsi-periklanan.html

Barid, M., Wajdi, N., Ummah, Y. C., & Etikasari, D. (2017). UKM Development Business Loan, 1(1), 99–110.

Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam At-Tahdzib, M. B. N. (2016). At-Tahdzib : jurnal studi Islam dan muamalah. AT-Tahdzib: Jurnal Studi Islam dan Muamalah (Vol. 3). Retrieved from http://ejournal.kopertais4.or.id/mataraman/index.php/tahdzib/article/view/1864

Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam At-Tahdzib, M. B. N. (2016). At-Tahdzib : jurnal studi Islam dan muamalah. AT-Tahdzib: Jurnal Studi Islam dan Muamalah (Vol. 4). Retrieved from http://ejournal.kopertais4.or.id/mataraman/index.php/tahdzib/article/view/2369

Setiawan, M. I., Sukoco, A., Dhaniarti, I., & Hasyim, C. (2017). The Development of the Central Business District (CBD) Based on Public-Private Partnership. IJTI (International Journal Of Transportation And Infrastructure), 1(1), 9–14. Retrieved from http://jurnal.narotama.ac.id/index.php/ijti/article/view/327

Wulandari, A. (n.d.). Influence of Education and Work Experience on Work Motivation and Job Performance at Branch Office of BANK J Trust Bank Surabaya. THE SPIRIT OF SOCIETY JOURNAL, 1(1), 12–20. Retrieved from http://jurnal.narotama.ac.id/index.php/scj/article/view/364

Afif, Nur Choirul, Dian Utami Sutiksno, Nugroho Hardiyanto, and Aldina Shiratina. 2015. “Building Brand Loyalty Through Increasing Brand Trust And Brand Affect.” International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research 4(11): 336–40.

Lestari, Veronika Nugraheni Sri, and Dwi Cahyono. 2017. “Sistem Pengupahan Di Indonesia.” Economic: Journal of Economic and Islamic Law 8(2): 144–53.

Wajdi, Muh Barid Nizaruddin. 2017. “Rehabilitasi Anak Berhadapan Dengan Hukum Dalam Perspektif Agama (Studi Kasus Metode Pengembangan Mental Spiritual Anak Lembaga Penyelenggaraan Kesejahteraan Sosial Anak Berhadapan Dengan Hukum (LPKS ABH) Di Nganjuk.” JURNAL LENTERA: Kajian Keagamaan, Keilmuan dan Teknologi 3(1): 188–200.

Wajdi, Muh Barid Nizarudin. 2017a. “Islam Dan Radikalisme (Mengurai Makna Terorisme).”

———. 2017b. “Paradigma Pergeseran Educational Technology Menuju Instructional Technology.”

Wajdi, Muh Barid Nizarudin, Mahrus Ali, and Veronika Nugraheni Sri Lestari. 2017. “Definisi Dan Karakteristik Makalah.”


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2017 ADRI International Journal Of Marketing and Entrepreneurship

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.